Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting
In compliance with the Michigan Department of Education (MDE) Guidelines for Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting pursuant to MCL 388.1618(2), Nexus Academy of Grand Rapids has posted the following:
Board Approved Budget
Current Operating Expenditures
Educational Service Provider (ESP) Reports
Current Bargaining Agreements
- The district has no executed bargaining agreements.
Employer Sponsored Health Care Plans
- The district hires all staff through a third party vendor and does not make any direct payments for employee benefits.
Audited Financial Statements
Medical Benefit Plan Bids
- The district hires all staff through a third party vendor and has not made any requests for medical plan bids.
Expense Reimbursement Policy
Accounts Payable Check Register
Employee Compensation Information
District Paid Association Dues
The following amounts were paid by the district for association dues during the fiscal year ended June 2016.
|VGo Communications Inc.
|Michigan Association of Secondary School Principles
|Michigan Association of Public School Academies
|Michigan Chamber of Commerce
|National Association of Secondary School Principals
|National School Application Network
|Michigan Department of Education
|National Association for K-12 Online Learning
District Paid Lobbying Costs
- There were no lobbying costs incurred by the district for the fiscal year ended June 2016.
Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
- The district has not incurred a deficit.
District Credit Card Information
- The district does not have district credit cards.
District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information
Educator Evaluation Systems Postings and Assurances