Nexus Academy of Grand Rapids Enrollment
Enrollment for the 2016–17 School Year
Important High School Enrollment Information
- Enrollment for second semester is open.
- Nexus Academy of Grand Rapids has an enrollment cap of 300 students. Nexus does not have individual grade caps but instead has session caps of 150 each for our morning and afternoon sessions. Students will be enrolled on a first come, first served basis until all spaces are filled. Once the cap is met, students will be placed on a waiting list once all enrollment tasks are completed and released to enroll as space becomes available. Please complete all enrollment tasks as soon as possible to ensure that your student receives a space in the school.
Are you ready for your student to thrive and excel in a safe,positive, supportive environment that’s tailored to his or her individual personalized learning needs? Then it’s time to begin high school enrollment at Nexus Academy of Grand Rapids.
Enrollment Is Open
To start the high school enrollment process for Nexus Academy of Grand Rapids, follow the steps outlined below.
Check Your Eligibility
Check the eligibility requirements to be sure your student is eligible to participate in our program and begin online school registration.
You can visit the Nexus Academy of Grand Rapids campus during business hours Monday–Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. to enroll with the assistance of our team, or you can enroll online; you’ll find everything you need to enroll right here.
Please bring these documents with you to expedite school enrollment:
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (See a list of acceptable documents for proof of residency.)
- Immunization Record
- Most recent report card, class schedule, or unofficial transcript
To enroll online, you will need an email address and regular access to an Internet-connected computer. Start by completing the online registration form.
Once you submit the online registration form, you will be given instructions to log into Connexus®, the online system where you will complete the enrollment process and attend Nexus Academy of Grand Rapids. You will have 24-hour access to your personalized account in Connexus, where you will find updates on the progress of your student’s enrollment.
After you register, complete the four stages of enrollment:
- Stage 1: Complete the online student information form.
- Stage 2: Submit documents (including birth certificate, proof of residency, report card, etc.) using one of the following methods:
- Stage 3: Confirm your student’s intent to attend Nexus Academy of Grand Rapids once all documents are received and verified.
- Stage 4: The process is complete for your student!
Nexus Academy of Grand Rapids admits students and conducts
all educational programs, activities, and employment practices without
discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, age, national
origin, ancestry, creed, sexual orientation, disability, or any other
legally protected classification.