Are you ready for your student to thrive and excel in a safe, positive, supportive environment that’s tailored to his or her individual personalized learning needs? Then it’s time to begin high school enrollment at Nexus Academy of Royal Oak.
Enrollment Is Open
To start the high school enrollment process for Nexus Academy of Royal Oak, follow the steps outlined below.
Check Your Eligibility
Check the eligibility requirements to be sure your student is eligible to participate in our program and begin online school registration.
You can visit the Nexus Academy of Royal Oak campus during business hours Monday–Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. to enroll with the assistance of our team, or you can enroll online; you’ll find everything you need to enroll right here.
Please bring these documents with you to expedite school enrollment:
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (See a list of acceptable documents for proof of residency.)
- Immunization Record
- Most recent report card, class schedule, or unofficial transcript
To enroll online, you will need an email address and regular access to an Internet-connected computer. Start by completing the online registration form.
Once you submit the online registration form, you will be given instructions to log into Connexus®, the online system where you will complete the enrollment process and attend Nexus Academy of Royal Oak. You will have 24-hour access to your personalized account in Connexus, where you will find updates on the progress of your student’s enrollment.
After you register, complete the four stages of enrollment:
- Stage 1: Complete the online student information form.
- Stage 2: Submit documents (including birth certificate, proof of residency, report card, etc.) using one of the following methods:
- Stage 3: Confirm your student’s intent to attend Nexus Academy of Royal Oak once all documents are received and verified.
- Stage 4: The process is complete for your student!
Nexus Academy of Royal Oak admits students and conducts all educational programs, activities, and employment practices without discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, creed, sexual orientation, disability, or any other legally protected classification.